Monday, November 29, 2010

Beautiful

Despite all the bad shit that has happened and the fact that I couldn't be with my family, I have had more support and love this past week than anyone could have ever imagined. My family is literally the best and no one can dispute that in the least. I have an extended family in my friends and sorority sisters that has turned up and turned it out for me this past week and I have an even bigger family that encompasses UCM that I couldn't begin to prosper without having. UCLan friends, who are becoming my family, have also turned it up this week and been so beyond amazing.
God has blessed me more than I could have ever imagined and I know He and my Grandma Nancy are proud of the young woman I'm growing into and the steps I'm taking to get there!

Positive-Please read above.

No comments:

Post a Comment