Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Have

A renewed sense for fun and life for my last month in England!
After spending this last week away from all the negative people that are here in my life and having literally one of the best weeks I've had here, I have a n incredible feeling to make even more than the most out of the last month I have here.
I am the luckiest student studying abroad this semester.
No joke.
I am involved on campus.
I go out twice a week with two completely different societies which have provided me with the best English friend basis I could have asked for.
I have found a best friend here who I know I can turn to once I get home.
I have/am enjoying every minute of my time here.
This last month will only keep gettin' better!!

Positive-Um, read above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment