Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Maybe

Filling out a survey wasn't the best options when I'm fuming about the accommodation/international/tuiton fiasco but I think this issue needed to be outted and talked about :)
Here's my response about the services I have used.

The international office, for me, has made this experience much harder. There was an issue with my refund on my accommodation payment and the finance department was helpful and moved quickly to get me to the appropriate people. The accommodation department did what they needed to but I feel as though their communication was greatly lacking. The international office, however, is the source of this problem and they did not give me all of my options nor did they communicate what was happening in a timely manner so this issue has been dragging on for over a month and is still continuing. Specifically, the problem stems back to Jackie Maudsley and whether or not she legitimately "did not know" because my home university did not tell her or not, I feel like it should have been and definitely could have been handled better, more professionally as well as efficiently.
And now about professors, tutors, lecturers, whatever you wanna call them! And, this was after positive feedback about my other two.
I have, however, experienced one lecturer that has made my class experience with him literal hell. Valerie Smolienko (WorldWise) is not supportive nor have I learned from him this semester. I fear going to class because he is disrespectful and argumentative with students in his class daily and not only does not make himself clear but contradicts himself regularly and has made my experience, with a class that I though I would greatly enjoy, miserable.
And, that's my rant for the day.

Positive-My Bible is super sweet. Thank you cousins!!


No comments:

Post a Comment